Social media helps find missing children
As this story from Canada shows us, social media helps find missing kids. We need your help reaching more followers through social media. Tell your friends on Facebook and Twitter to like our page at www.facebook.com/missingkids and help bring more children home.
Just this week, an AMBER Alert was issued in Quebec, Canada when a newborn baby was abducted from a hospital. The child was successfully recovered after a group of teenagers who saw the Alert on Facebook and contacted police.
We share these success stories to reinforce the power of social media. The more people who see photos of missing children and their abductors, the better the chance someone, somewhere will recognize them.
Help us by telling your friends and family to like the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children on Facebook so they can receive missing posters in their Newsfeed.
13 Notes/ Hide
- britie101 reblogged this from ncmec
- britie101 likes this
- takestep reblogged this from ncmec
- takestep likes this
- eye2no likes this
- randemoniumxchaos reblogged this from ncmec
- randemoniumxchaos likes this
- saracheng likes this
- jupiter8624 likes this
- destiel-swagggy-chicken-nuggets reblogged this from ncmec
- destiel-swagggy-chicken-nuggets likes this
- defiantphoenixx reblogged this from ncmec
- stiiinaas likes this
- dac1958 likes this
- bighotdogstuff likes this
- mentalillnessawernessposts reblogged this from ncmec
- gaschoos reblogged this from ncmec
- ncmec posted this